DIY Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub For Dry Skin
A pumpkin spice sugar scrub is a natural way to moisturize your skin in the dry season. Use this recipe to make a lush scrub for the cold season.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 10
- Category: Sugar Scrub
- Mix 1 cup brown sugar and 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice.
- Slowly pour in ¼ cup oil, stirring occasionally.
- Add ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract and stir.
- Scoop into a lidded jar and label it.
Makes enough to fill one 8-ounce lidded jar or two 4-ounce jars.
This lush scrub is a gorgeous hostess gift and stocking stuffer!
- Soak your body with warm water for 5-10 minutes.
- Pause shower or sit on edge of your tub.
- Apply scrub with hands in circular motion.
- After 5-10 minutes, rinse with warm water.
- Pat dry and apply lotion.
- Repeat weekly.
Keywords: pumpkin spice sugar scrub, diy gifts, dry skin